Please install Flash Player to view this animation
You may need to restart your web browser after installing Flash Player
Welcome to EMS
Energy Market Services (EMS) uses efficient processes, systems and technologies to collect and transform raw data into information that is essential to support our customer's decision making processes.
EMS business mission is to provide customised solutions to meet individual client's requirements. From backend data management to geospatial systems; EMS has the systems and people to enable your business model no matter how complex it is.
EMS provides a range of services including:
- em6, the comprehensive market information service, and em6 Live, a graphical summarised view of what's happening in the market.
- em6 Load Forecast utilises TESLA’s load forecast engine to deliver GXP level and RCPD 30 minute load forecast out to 14 days. Click here for more information.
- EMS established the emsTradepoint gas market. For more information go to the emsTradepoint website.
- EMS is the FTR Manager Service Provider and operates the FTR market for New Zealand. Click here for background information on FTR’s, or go to the FTR Manager website here.
- The Gas Industry Company has contracted EMS as the Allocation Agent for the gas industry. Go to the Allocation Agent website here.
Click here to find out more about EMS' portfolio of products.